The Lake Spokane Chamber of Commerce is an association of business people organized to improve our area and specifically to promote the interests of the business community. The Chamber is an independent, non–profit organization run by an elected board of directors. The Chamber organizes and directs the energy, talent, and money contributed by the members into projects that improve the business climate in our community. The mission of the Chamber is to encourage and promote the interest of the business community by defining and developing programs and services that enhance tourism and economic activity, education and family life for the Greater Lake Spokane Community.
- Eligibility to participate in the Chamber Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Business relevant and/or educational speakers/seminars
- Eligibility to have your business included in the Chamber's Welcome Mat promotional folder, located in various locations in the Lake Spokane Area.
- Discounts for members & employees to Chamber Sponsored events
- Eligible for Monthly Featured Business promotion on Chamber Website
- OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITY!
- As you participate, support and help build unity in our community, our community will support you.
- As you see, the benefits the Chamber of Commerce can provide to you and your business are huge! Marketing, advertising, networking . . . the Chamber can provide you with all of these things and more.
- Thanks again, for supporting local businesses and the Lake Spokane Chamber of Commerce.
- General Membership Meetings: 4th Thursday of each month - Alternating Noon & Evenings
- Pizza Factory (Suncrest Outpost Shopping Center on HWY 291)